[OpenLayers-Users] Two questions on google maps

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Wed May 26 03:07:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

The v3 support of OpenLayers is ready (http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/ahocevar/gmaps-v3/examples/google-v3.html), but we are blocked by http://code.google.com/p/gmaps-api-issues/issues/detail?id=2346 to make panning work correctly. Please star this issue to raise its importance to the GMaps development team.

> 2/ Anyone know if there is a way to get at unminified google maps api?
> One the issues I have is where the checkresize() method is called. In a
> GOOD working version, the checkresize() changes values of mapobject
> properties (notable Yb which is clearly bounds) whereas a non-working
> version (when using a treepanel) doesnt cause changes. I am trying hard
> to find out what controls what checkresize() does so I can modify
> it in openlayers before that call.

I don't think so. But you would have to ask the GMaps development team at Google.

Regards,
Andreas.

--
Andreas Hocevar