[OpenLayers-Users] Sharing/editing maps on a website?

Dimos dimos_anastasiou at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 05:32:53 EDT 2010

Dear OpenLayers Mailing List,

I am sorry if this has been already covered in previous posts:

I would like to share maps online, on a high resolution imagery background, and permit visitors (average pc users) in an easy manner to draw and/or add text comments to the maps, and then share again with the map user list (as in commonly used proprietary software).

---
Is there any website offering that with OpenLayers, so an average pc user, can log in, draw maps, post comments and share with a specific map user list?
---

Thanks,

Dimos