[OpenLayers-Users] How to use WMTS (Web Map Tile Service) in OpenLayers

Esben Taudorf eta at le34.dk
Fri May 28 10:04:27 EDT 2010

Hi Cédric

Thanks for your reply. I will try to use the XYZ layer class.

The WMTS I am testing is unfortunately not open, but it would be nice to have open WMTS server.

I just realised that there are a ticket about adding a new WMTS layer class here:

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2637

The WMTS service that I am testing have KVP (Key-value-pairs) as parameters so maybe a WMTS layer with parameters is a better option for me.

Anyway I will try the XYZ class.

Esben