[OpenLayers-Users] Re: FramedPopup + Broken

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 4 12:10:42 EDT 2011

Hi Ricardo,

I had this exact same problem a few months ago.  In my case, the issue was
that the image used as the background for the framed cloud bubble was the
wrong version.  I believe the correct version of the image 'cloud-popup-
relative.png' is located in the root 'img' folder of the openlayers
package...but I had been using my own image directory using a copy of the
image files that sit in 'themes/default/img'.  Once I replaced the file
corresponding file, everything looked fine.

So, maybe try and see if replacing that file solves your problem.

Regards,
Mike