[OpenLayers-Users] update an OverviewMap

David Salgado salgado.dav at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:45:49 EDT 2011

Hi list users,
I am trying to update an overviewmap after changing an image layer from a
map without succes. In fact I have created a map where I have inserted an
image layer with an overview map. When an user click on a specific link I
set a new url to my image layer (link to the new image using setUrl(newurl))
but the overview map remain the initial one.
I am a new user of openlayer and I do not know how to do that.
Any help is welcome
Regards,
David