[OpenLayers-Users] openlayers vs mobile vs google

Gilbert, Antoine AGilbert at korem.com
Wed Apr 27 11:07:10 EDT 2011

I meant the transform is applied on the layer container div, and in the case of WMS+Google, there is only one div inside and it's the WMS one, the Google one is outside that container. So this is very strange to have the transform slow, we have less stuff than WMS+OSM (in that case the container contains 2 element div, one for osm and one for wms)