[OpenLayers-Users] Automatically detecting and deploying mobile OL

jrom jerome.gasperi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:43:20 EDT 2011

Hi Puneet,

> Thanks for the tip. Gives me a few ideas wrt OL. Seems like I have to get the latest OL trunk for mobile support, non?

Yes the latest OL trunk includes mobile development  (TouchNavigation
control for example)

> By the way, I mentioned this earlier when you first announced jeobrowser. I can't use that because you have reserved all rights to it. From the code
>
>  * jEOBrowser : javascript Earth Observation Browser
>  * Copyright(c) 2008 - 2010 Jerome Gasperi
>  * All rights reserved

The version based on an opensource license will be released next week.

> Second, I am trying to find some documentation, and other than the minned js file, I can't find any tutorial or docs.

I'm working on a 'jeobrowser for developers' guide. It's in pre-alpha
release so nothing until one month i think :)

Regards

--
http://jrom.info