[OpenLayers-Users] Poll: Common pitfalls when using OpenLayers / what annoys you the most?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 06:26:45 EDT 2011

Hi,

Just to add on the issue about OL documentation, there is very few
sample / example snippets source code on the documentation. If not,
not all  on how to use the functions, methods and properties.

Unlike the R package documentation, R has good sample code snippets
for almost everything.

Just have a look at it.
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-intro.html#Getting-and-setting-attributes

Note: the OL dev team acknowledge this deficiency.

Thanks.

Noli