[OpenLayers-Users] WMS request done twice - transitionEffect - OL implementation

gbrun gbrun at myopera.com
Mon Aug 8 06:36:12 EDT 2011

Hi!

I've just gone into the same problem and I found my mistake: I applied the
"transitionEffect" parameter inside my WMS request. In fact, this is a
layer property, so you must specify this property after you WMS
definition, like this:

	layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
		"Layer Name", "WMS_url",
			{layers: 'layer',