[OpenLayers-Users] Google Layers v3 and 45 degree imagery

Jason Woolard Jason.Woolard at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 12 09:50:36 EDT 2011

hi,

I had the issue of WMS layers being displaced at high zoom levels as a
result of the hybrid/satellite layer switching to an oblique or "birds
eye" view. I've seen this posted earlier with a fix using the setTilt
method. I couldn't get setTilt to work for me so I ended up using
OpenLayers.GoogleNG for all of my layers. I was just curious is this the
correct way to handle disabling the 45 degree imagery?

Thanks in advance.