[OpenLayers-Users] Existing

del cadarn del_cadarn at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:06:51 EDT 2011

Thank you Michael,

I'm looking for something slightly more polished than the openlayers.org/dev/examples, those are great but still limited to single features. I had a look at the gallery but as you mentionned, most of them don't even work anymore... Any guess about big projects which used OpenLayers in their map structure?

                                 Thanks,

                                      Delphine