[OpenLayers-Users] Re: OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.setVisibility(true/false)

sasamil sasha.milenkovic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 12:45:58 EDT 2011

>> /setVisibility - is not a property, this is function./

I used to think the same. And OL documentation claims the same.
And I have successfully used /setVisibility(true/false)/ many times, in my
applications.
There was no problem and I couldn't even imagine any problem with it.

However, the problem appeared! (on OL-2.11-rc1 and only for
OpenLayers.Layer.Vector)
The execution stops and debugger clearly says: "setVisibility is not a
function"

I was really shocked!

Can anybody give an explanation?