[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with mouseClick events on the viewport.

sjonnala sj3670 at att.com
Wed Aug 24 21:32:16 EDT 2011

Hi There,
   I had a view port of 585px * 460px. I registered the popups(Anchored
popUp) on it with a mouseClick event. I customized the rendered position
depending on the content size in the popup. When ever i click the popup, it
makes my viewport move down a little bit creating an impression of
flickering. How can i stop this unwanted movement of the map. It will be
really helpful if you guys can help me in resolving this.
  I'll provide any further information if wanted.

Thank you all.