[OpenLayers-Users] Anchored Popup is causing the viewport map to shift

sjonnala sj3670 at att.com
Thu Aug 25 13:28:44 EDT 2011

I registered for a click event on my map. This event shows an Anchored Popup
.
While updating the relative position of the popup, this little div is
shifting my map
viewport a little bit sidewards. This shift is irritating the end user.

            Please help me how to resolve this issue. As long as i place my
mouse on
the marker for which i registered the popup event, the map moves form its
original position.