[OpenLayers-Users] Mailinglist archives

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Fri Feb 11 04:36:49 EST 2011

Hey,

the archive is fixed now (thanks to Frank Warmerdam), but the messages from September 2010 to now are not in that archive unfortunately. They are, however, in the searchable Nabble archive: http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/OpenLayers-Users-f1822463.html

Andreas.

On Feb 10, 2011, at 12:52 , Andrés Maneiro wrote:

> Hello,

> When I first came to write a doubt, I though the mailinglist was active no longer (because I didn't see activity from September 2010), so I posted in openlayers-dev instead (which has enabled the archive).
>
> IMHO it will be a good thing to enable the archives, for newbies to openlayers realize that we are here! :)
>
> best,
> amaneiro

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/