[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Marker with popup

benkyma ben at kymatic.net
Wed Feb 16 10:06:48 EST 2011

Ok, I fixed that by setting the longlat again after initialisation, like
this:

			newMark.events.register('mouseover',newMark,function(evt){
				var popup = new OpenLayers.Popup("popup_"+this.id,
		                   new
OpenLayers.LonLat(newMark.lonlat.lon,newMark.lonlat.lan),
		                   new OpenLayers.Size(200,200),
		                   "example popup",
		                   true);
				popup.lonlat = newMark.lonlat;
				this.map.addPopup(popup);
			})

Is there an easy way to offset my popup though, for example if I want it to
appear directly above my marker?