[OpenLayers-Users] Create markers and Buffers

Vikash Talanki vikashtalanki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 09:23:54 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

             I want to create an application in which input values of
lat,long,radius are given and I have to point the markers (of lat-long
values) and create buffers(of corresponding radius) around them. However I
am able to create markers on the map by giving lat long values in text file,
but I am really stuck when I want to create buffers around them, and I dont
know how to give radius values in text file. Please help me out in this
issue, If text file is not correct then which file file format I have to
use(like KML,etc) and how to carry on this work