[OpenLayers-Users] Insert single point

snuffer892 paolo_tome at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 05:28:40 EST 2011

Hello everyone,
I have a stupid problem. In a wfs layer I have this code to insert points:

 var drawPoint = new OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature(
           puntifilter, OpenLayers.Handler.Point,
                {
                title: "Inserisci Punto",
		displayClass: 'olControlDrawFeaturePoint'}
            );
            drawPoint.featureAdded = function(feature) {
                feature.layer.eraseFeatures([feature]);
  // cast to multipoint
                feature.geometry = new OpenLayers.Geometry.MultiPoint(
                    feature.geometry
                );
                feature.style.strokeColor = "#0000ff";
		feature.state = OpenLayers.State.INSERT;
		feature.layer.drawFeature(feature);
		}

how can I change so users can enter only one point at time? single point
option exists?
Thanks a lot,
Paolo