[OpenLayers-Users] CSS Tidy for stylesheets

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Fri Feb 25 05:35:22 EST 2011

Hi,

In order to limit the amount of data that needs to be transferred to
clients, the OpenLayers examples now use csstidy[1] on the stylesheets
on the website. If you see any weird behavior with regard to CSS after
this change, please let us know so we can investigate it.

The next release of OpenLayers will include pre-tidied stylesheets
for use in applications, so by testing the examples now, we hope to
find any potential problems application developers might have before
they run into them themselves.

  [1] http://csstidy.sourceforge.net/

Thanks,
--