[OpenLayers-Users] map tiles,openlayer with processing.js

Oguz Yarimtepe oguzyarimtepe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:08:32 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to create a grid on an earth map. I am using processing.js to create grids on the canvas. I was not able to draw my created canvas over the map. I was using Google Map API before. Then i realized openlayers is capable of doing many things but i am not sure what to use related with openlayers. So i will be happy if some experienced users help me.

What i need is to create tiles over a 2D map. The tiles are created using processing.js and i already able to create a grid on a canvas. What i want is to create the grid on the map, change the Z value of the grid vertices and create some accelerated tiles at some locations by looking at some magnitudes. So i need to look at the map with an angle to see the elevations on the map.

May i use openlayers for this issue? If so how? Do you think processing.js and a map tile server is a good idea?

This question may not be directly related with the openlayers but i will be happy if someone help me.

Thank you.

--
Oguz Yarimtepe <oguzyarimtepe at gmail.com>