[OpenLayers-Users] Attribute only valid on v:image

shitake83 shitake83 at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:57:47 EDT 2011

Hi guys ive been trying to port my 100% working code from firefox to IE8 and
im running into a very nasty problem.
Ive checked all of my code and narrowed it down to a small piece of code
that still fires up the problem in IE.
First i thought there was a problem with the Marker image i was using in the
style, or the style itself. So it stripped the layer of all styles and stuff
and the error still occurs. Whenever you clicl on a feature, you get a
"Attribute only valid on v:image" failure and i just cant point it out, what
is causing the problem.

Actually the problem shouldnt even fire up, since i havent added any kind of
control so the feature shouldnt react to a click.

Here is my code i hope you can help me.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6554266/code.txt code.txt

Update: i uploaded a file with the code since it wouldnt format in a "good
to read" way.

Thanks for your help.