[OpenLayers-Users] How to program to drag markers

JK Chen jk.chen at sdl.usu.edu
Thu Jul 7 09:08:33 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a bounding box that is displayed with two markers; one in NE corner, the other in SW corner. These two markers are added to marker layer using addMarker() api.

I would like to be able to drag the two markers, and receive events. How to do that? Anyone?

The OpenLayers example page has a similar example but not exactly and is not applicable. It uses vector layer and uses DragFeature..... In my case mine are not features, but markers.

Any idea is appreciated.

Thanks.

JK