AW: [OpenLayers-Users] Changing style based on feature attributes.

kapuch kapusta.marcin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 02:34:10 EDT 2011

Hi Arnd.

Thank for help but your solution didn't work at all.
I think if I add to style externalGraphic property then other property
doesn't count. If externalGraphic property is null then nothing is
displayed.

Does anybody have idea how to switch style for features based on its
attributes.
I'm using cluster strategy and want for clusters with single features
display icon and for clusters with many features to display circle with
radius based on count attribute. Problem is how to switch the style beetween
single counted clusters and many counted clusters.

-----
eDojazd.pl
Niższe koszty dojazdów dla wszystkich i wszędzie!