AW: [OpenLayers-Users] custom script creation: Dependencies

Robert Buckley robertdbuckley at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 10:48:20 EDT 2011

In the production app I have the javscript links within the <Body> after
following the yslow recommendations.

here are two apps which should do the job of customizing, but knowing which
classes to use (ie the dependencies) is the problem

http://openlayerer.appspot.com/

http://www.webmapcenter.de/olbuild/makebuild.php