[OpenLayers-Users] Getting shape-zip outputFormat for a user.

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Jul 14 01:03:50 EDT 2011

I would like to offer users the output of a WFS query in a shapefile and
since we are using geoserver, I can specify an outputFormat of
"shape-zip". What is puzzling me though is that WFS is made as POST but
how do I respond so that user can save the response file?
--
Phil Scadden, Senior Scientist GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St,
Private Bag 1930, Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232