[OpenLayers-Users] WMS-layer moved to the north

Dennis Hesse BAW baw at dennishesse.de
Tue Jul 19 02:26:48 EDT 2011

Hi Arnd,

Ok, seems clear, but why then is it ok when zooming in? Does the
projection change on higher zoom levels, or is the difference just to
small to see the error?

If you want to see more of these layers, they will be online sometime
in the future at www.mdi-de.org, but it can last for some months, were
just starting ;-)

Dennis.