[OpenLayers-Users] Overlapping WMS Layer Features

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Jul 26 10:32:51 EDT 2011

This is not something OpenLayers control, OpenLayers just retrieves the
image produced by the WMS.

Maybe you can get the WMS to use a database view with a proper ORDER BY
statement, or do some ordering inside of the SLD if possible.

So you need to look for server-side solutions depending on your WMS
product used.

Best regards,
Bart