[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with configures OpenLayers.js

sjonnala sj3670 at att.com
Thu Jul 28 18:44:21 EDT 2011

Hi there,
  I configured a OpenLayers.js file by removing unnecessary classes from
version 2.10. Then started the problem. I'm unable to see the images on the
viewport. Inorder to make my issue clear I'm including the screenshots
below.

With original OpenLayers.js 2.10
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6631632/before.bmp before.bmp

With configured OpenLayers.js 2.10
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6631632/after.bmp after.bmp

I'm sure this is the problem with css in associating the path to the images.
Where in OpenLayers.js can i configure the path, for the display of the
images to work correctly.

Thanks & Regards
Satish Jonnala