[OpenLayers-Users] WMSGetFeatureInfo + xy mouse coordinates, can this be done?

Andrew Stewart Andrew.Stewart at reddeer.ca
Tue Mar 1 09:39:09 EST 2011

Ok thanks.. So basically if my web service does not support tolerance (which I'm pretty sure is the case) then there is not much I can do with openlayers to fix this problem.. Besides possibly changing my features into markers from my WFS and giving those markers tooltips/hotspots but not sure what the performance would be on that since I need sometimes 50+ markers.