[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Why WFS Layer Displayed very slowely over Google Map

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:24:11 EST 2011

Hello Ian,

I have visited the link which you have sent. I readt it and understand every
thing. Great work by you!

I have one more question,

is it possible to search from multiple shapefiles residing in
GeoServer.(search from more than one shapefile). I mean, can we define more
than one featureType in WFS, Like

 protocol = OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
                    url: "http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wfs",
                    featureType: "shapefile1", "shapefile2", "shapefile3"
});

"shapefile1","shapefile2","shapefile3" are three different shapefiles, but
same attributes (same field names and data)

Regards/