[OpenLayers-Users] help reading openlayers documentation

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Wed Mar 9 12:57:27 EST 2011

In general, 'options' allows you to pass the name of any property
of the object, and it will be set on the object. To figure out what
properties are available for a given object, you can look at the
"Parameters" section for that object.

You can read more about this in our documentation at:

  http://docs.openlayers.org/library/syntax.html#the-options-argument

-- Chris