[OpenLayers-Users] Re: first zoom clears map in firefox

acousmetre acousmetre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:40:48 EST 2011

Fixed the problem - but have no clue as to why it worked. I changed the
contents the div "apDiv1". Specifically, removing other divs
enclosed within it. Seems to work now.

______

Hi List,

I have a problem with firefox on windows and linux. When my index.htm
page is first loaded, or refreshed, the first zoom by the user clears
the map - ie the map goes blank. Subsequent zooms or pans bring the map
back and the problem goes away, but i'd like to remove the issue from
the start.

Firebug doesn't show an errors.

I'm using google maps v3 with the physical map as the base layer and
hadn't noticed this problem before the move to v3.

Any suggestions?

the page is here: www.rabeca.org/index.htm

Cheers,

Iain