[OpenLayers-Users] Creating circle-projection problem

Vikash Talanki vikashtalanki at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:13:41 EST 2011

Hi all,

      Finally I am able to create a circle but there are projection issues.
I am displaying the points whose lat-lon values are present in a text file
and displaying circle using a vector layer and createRegularPolygon().

My code goes like this:

  OpenLayers Example

The problem is :

When sphericalMercator is true then the circle is not at all displaying,
only the points are displayed. When sphericalMercator is false the points
and circle is being displyed with points in correct position and circle not
in correct position, on zooming in the circle is getting into its correct
position. the map units are different even though I am giving
"units:map.units".

I kindly request you to resolve this issue