[OpenLayers-Users] Selection on a WFS layer problem

Ravi Pavuluri ravitheja at ymail.com
Sat Mar 12 20:13:18 EST 2011

Ian,

Your selection is currently limited to only two features. I cannot select any
feature after selecting 2 features. Is that intentional? An error is shown that
"layer is null" in OpenLayers.js

In IE, the selection does not overlay on the feature(offset by some good
distance). Are you missing something on SRS?

Any luck with "wfs.refresh();" after select and unselect events?

-Ravi