[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Asynchronous problem

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 11:08:50 EDT 2011

thanks for replying!

The function MyFunction() executed under Button click event, i am also using
filter in my code. Please tell me where i put and register loadend event on
layer.

like:  wfs.events.register("loadend", function () { $("status").innerHTML =
""; })

i put above line of code within the same function, but it does't work. and
method featureSelect() calls before completing the response from server.