[OpenLayers-Users] Which event should i register for loading the map in browser

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:22:54 EDT 2011

By using the function below, i declared a map and then add a google map layer
in it. Then by using this line  we can run init() function.

function init(){
 map = new OpenLayers.Map('map', options);
gmap = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google("Google Streets", // the default
            {'sphericalMercator': true, numZoomLevels: 20 });

map.addLayers(gmap);
           }

But, I want to run init() function by registering some event. so, which
event should i use ? i know how to register event, but i dont know what
should i put in first two parameters
map.events.register("", , init())