[OpenLayers-Users] Custom build: ordering

gingerbbm stu_j at rocketmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:34:23 EDT 2011

Dear all

I'm tasked with replacing the default build of OL 2.10 with a slimmed-down
one, and I'm almost there. But one vector tool (draw circle) triggers
"this.handler.freehandMode is not a function" errors in Firebug. Comparing
my custom build with the original suggested that I needed to include
Handler.js further up in the build order.

I placed Handler.js under [first] but that didn't work.
After reading other examples I changed it to look like this:

[first]
OpenLayers/SingleFile.js
OpenLayers/BaseTypes/Class.js
OpenLayers/Handler.js

Not sure if it would help to post the whole CFG but in the interests of
brevity I won't for now. Suffice to say the [last] and [include] sections
are empty; the [exclude] section has many entries.

Would appreciate any suggestions because I'm scratching my head here.

Many thanks
Stuart