[OpenLayers-Users] How to Configure GeoServer in production environment

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:12:33 EDT 2011

I have developed an Openlayer application with Geoserver installed on my
machine (localhost). It works fine. But when I install Geoserver on remote
server 172.20.100.13 and publish my Openlayers Application as well for
production, then it does't work.

secondly, when i tried to access remote Geoserver from my machine (other
than the machine running Geoserver), like this
http://172.20.100.13:8080/geoserver, it was not accessable. it gives some
error, Explorer could not connect to 172.20.100.13:8080

what is wrong?

How i can fix that ?