[OpenLayers-Users] Re: getFeatureInfo problem

vrbikdan vrbikdan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 05:01:03 EDT 2011

dr <rykovd at ...> writes:

> I think the following post will be helpful for you (originally in Russian):
> http://goo.gl/vHFM8

No, I'm probably absolutely lost, sorry. I tried to understand that post, but
nothing. I don't know, where is cgi-bin folder in my computer, cause I can't
find it. I also tried this help, cause I use Geoserver as localhost:
http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/GeoServer+Proxy+Extension, but I don't know,
what is hostname if I use localhost. I tried 'localhost:8080', 'localhost', but
nothing work.

I don't know, if it's helpful, but I have installed GeoServer in Program
Files on disk C, but all html and OpenLayers files I have in my folder on
disk D.

Dan