[OpenLayers-Users] problem with vectors and markers

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Mar 18 10:53:20 EDT 2011

Hi Valeria,

   This must be because your vector lines are rendered in a div on top
of your markers.  One way to have both is to replace your markers layer
for an other vector layer instead and have both of them use the same
SelectFeature control.  There's a live example showing this feature :

http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.10/examples/select-feature-multilayer.html

Kind regards,

Alexandre

On 11-03-18 08:52 AM, Valeria Muñoz wrote:
> HI
>
>      i have problems with vectors and markers, my markers display a
> popup when mouse over the icon, so, when i active it vectores(lines)
> openlayer desables actions of markers. How can i maintain the
> functions of both?
>
> please help!!

Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears