[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Incremental Retrieval of points from a database-OL

Vikash Talanki vikashtalanki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:25:13 EDT 2011

Hi Micheal,

            Thanx alot for the reply, Can you please share your code, I
badly need it to get a better idea. Coming to the 'new point', as you said
'irrelavant points' , these in my case becomes all the previous values and
so i can remove them using Dougles-Peukert algorithm and create a javascript
file of only the new point. will this work??? I again request you to please
share your code