[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Custom build: ordering

gingerbbm stu_j at rocketmail.com
Sat Mar 26 18:12:41 EDT 2011

Here are a few points that I learned in resolving my problem which I'm
sharing in case it helps someone out in future.

1. I hadn't realised that the latest version of OL from SVN wasn't the same
as the hosted version of OL.

2. It's easy to get any revision if you know its number. The current hosted
version of OL is 10721.

3. In the configuration file for a custom build using 10721 you must
explicitly name files. Against the latest revision you can short cut by
simply naming a folder.