[OpenLayers-Users] TMS layer problem

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Mar 27 00:53:47 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get OpenLayers to request tiles for mod-geocache using the
virtual earth like requests.

I have it working for a Spherical Mercator layer (its in the layer
switcher), but I'm get some weirdness with EPSG:4326 layer.

http://imaptools.com:8080/gc3.html

Problems:

1. Both layers: Zoom all the way out and you get to zoom level 0
    Zoom level zero is a problem because VE tiles start at zoom 1
    I'm not sure how to prevent this.

2. Zoom to level 1 and everything looks normal

3. Zoom in to level 2 and the tiles that belong on the left most column
are load on the right side of the map.

Anyway, I have not made much progress on this in the last 4-5 hrs, so I
thought it was time to ask again, and to get some sleep :)  I also
thought about using Layer.XYZ but was not sure that that would help with
the quadkey tile requests.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
   -Steve