[OpenLayers-Users] OSM layer

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Mon Mar 28 10:20:00 EDT 2011

Hi,

assuming that you have configured your layers with

tileSize: new OpenLayers.Size(512, 512),

your google layer will still have 256x256px tiles (because Layer.Google does not have a tileSize option). And if you want OSM with 512x512px tiles, you need to create your own tileset, because the tilesets that Layer.OSM references have 256x256px tiles as well.

Andreas.

On Mar 28, 2011, at 11:27 , Slawomir Messner wrote:

> Hi,
> I wondered some time why google layer and OSM layer works in examples and other sites but not with our site. No I found the reason it's because we use 512 as tile width and height. The google layer can work with it OSM not. Is there an attribute I have to set, is it a bug or is it impossible to let OSM work with 512x512 size?
> Thanks for help,
> Slawomir

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/