[OpenLayers-Users] label onmouseover

vrbikdan vrbikdan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:17:57 EDT 2011

Hi,
I have several point layers and I need display labels to this points. But
only when I hover over it (something, like when picture on web has title). I
tried to figure it out but unsuccesfully. My idea is to use
WMSGetFeatureInfo and modify popups, but I can't figure it out, how I should
use both. I tried to modify this example
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/getfeatureinfo-popup.html
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/getfeatureinfo-popup.html  but it doesn't
work how I need. Next problem is, that I'm using GeoServer and I modify
content.ftl to show my feature info on click, but here I need only the name.

Can you help me?
Thanks, Dan