[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Find the modified point of a linestring.

mafonso mafonso333 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:13:08 EDT 2011

Hello,

lyr1.events.on({
        "vertexmodified": dragVertex
});

function dragVertex(event) {
        // Here is the vertex
	var vertex = event.vertex;
}

I'm also trying a diferente strategy to change a vertex: not by drag handler
but, by Prompt() the user to get X and Y and applying it to the vertex. This
is very important because want precision on the coordinates.

I'm actually doing it using this event "vertexmodified" but I'm not being
able to stop the drag event!

What's the best way to overwrite the "modify vertex" code part?

Please can anyone help?

Thanks