[OpenLayers-Users] Getting Control.Button to work

Janis Elmeris janis.elmeris at intelligentsystems.lv
Wed May 11 07:50:19 EDT 2011

Hello!

Thanks for the link! Tried it a bit, although not everything works,
e.g., the layer switchers do not appear, overview map does not appear,
the popped-up text has no background (and appears somewhat far from the
marker).

But most importantly, the tool does not have an option to add a button
to the map that would then call some JS upon being clicked.

Regards,
Janis