[OpenLayers-Users] Re: iPad popups go away on any touch - will pay for a solution

papley pga at enflight.com
Thu May 12 01:08:25 EDT 2011

We also tried GeoExt and found similar problems with reaching the content of
popups on iOS. In my popups-stripped example, by the way, the critical
requirement is that the touch-navigation control be retained in the example.
Without the touch-navigation control the popups work fine. So the
touch-navigation control is intercepting the clicks intended for the close
box or the popup contents. I've been unable to find the handler responsible.