[OpenLayers-Users] IE8 and png (overviewmap)

Sarah Schuessler sarah_flip at yahoo.de
Mon May 16 10:01:33 EDT 2011

Hi list,

sorry for this easy question but I´m stuck.

My maximize button from OverviewMap is missing (only red cross) - same with
PanZoomBar.
With Firefox 3.6 there are no problems. Firebug give me right path to my .png
for maximize button. I can see layer-switcher-maximize.png at IE when I use
myserver:8080/path/to/my/png so that I think that my problem perhaps has to do
with zIndex or something else.
My html is at myserver (IIS) and my other js and png files is at myserver:8080.
Problem of cross domain?

I use windows (server 2003 and xp prof).
Any hints are welcome!

Thanks!
regards
Sarah