AW: [OpenLayers-Users] IE8 and png (overviewmap)

Sarah Schuessler sarah_flip at yahoo.de
Tue May 17 10:59:18 EDT 2011

Hi Simon,

thank you for this hint!
IE has path: openlayers/lib/img/  where Firefox has openlayers/img/.

Now I have to solve my problem with gx-zoomslider. I think there is a problem
with zindex because I get tooltip but no slider.

greetings
Sarah

----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----

Hi Sarah,

maybe firefox cached the "old" image path, did u check the image url
path at IE (right click at image -> properties -> URL Address) ?
Because, if it would be a zIndex problem you would see no image = no red
cross.

greetings,
Simon